lördag 22 september 2012

Images And Words Week 177 - Make Your Own Painting


Greetings from Sweden!

I have always had a liking of art. Especially the kind that shows something real - like a person, an animal, a tree or a building. Photography is an art in itself the aim being to portray something from one's own point of view. This weeks theme is Make Your Own Painting - from one of your photos. Hope you'll find this an exciting and fun challenge. Looking forward to seeing your entries. Have fun!

This is originally a photo taken on the way in the forest in which I bike back and forth on the to and from town.


The Rules:

Each week we will post an original photo with words on it. The idea behind this group is to expand our minds through our photography.

Photos must be your own, but the words can be someone else's as long as credit is given after the words. 

Your post can either be serious, or if you'd like comical, but never obscene . 

Posts can either have one word on them,quotes, or full poems ... Your choice.

All posts are to be done on your own site in a blog form with a link back to it being left here.
 New topics will be posted on Sundays. 

Posts can be made through Saturday.

One post per person only please.

Multiply link

Boomer link



17 kommentarer:

  1. The picture is beautiful, purple and green go so well together.

    I am still setting up properly, it will take me a while because I have to do it in between working.

    hugs from Lottie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks Lottie. Much appreciated. Im still getting used to Blogger too. hugs back

    SvaraRadera
  3. A lovely mystical image Anders nice work;)
    Anders do you know you still have the checking robot set on your page? People have to have to do 2 checks to leave a comment its hard to do and takes a lot of time, if you want to change it I show how on my blog tips page, Regards Baz;)
    Blogger 101

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thanks Baz - I went to settings and now anyone is allowed to comment and Ive said No on Word-verification. Hope that did the trick. Thanks for letting me know.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hi there Anders I think it did here is mine for this week;)
      Images and Words

      Radera
  5. Thanks Belita. much appreciated.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You do beautiful work. I love the before and after.
      I will work on something and post later.

      Radera
  6. Thanks, Sue. It is quite wonderful what you can accomplish with photo-programs.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Here is my entry, but all done in photoshop. I don't think everyone has that programme.
    An Original Painting by me - priceless

    SvaraRadera
  8. Beautiful painting, you have quite a talent with photoshopping.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Lovely Anders. I can hardley wait to have the time to have a real look at doing this sorth of art.

    I'm afraid I can not afford Photoshop though.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Thanks Pat. Yes Im enjoying myself indeed working w the various artistic options in PSE.

    SvaraRadera
  11. Thanks Shayna. Much appreciated.

    SvaraRadera